Shigenari (Frank) Teshima (Business# 874648017) located in Niagara Falls, Ontario (Ferry Street/Stanley Avenue) requires a caregiver to provide care to his spouse(85 years old). This is a full-time, permanent position at a private home. The person requiring care speaks only Japanese and therefore the prospective employee should be fluent in English and Japanese.
QR Code Link to This Post
Wages are $17 per hour for 30 hours per week.Completion of secondary school, First Aid and CPR are required. Prospective employee will perform the following duties:
• Provide care and companionship in japanese for individuals and families during periods of incapacitation, convalescence or family disruption
• Administer bedside and personal care to clients such as aid in ambulation, bathing, personal hygiene, dressing and undressing, daily exercises
• Plan and prepare japanese meals and special diets, and feed or assist in feeding clients
• May perform routine health-related duties such as changing non-sterile dressings, assisting in the administration of medications and collecting specimens under the general direction of home care agency supervisor or nurse
• May perform routine housekeeping duties such as laundry, washing dishes and making beds.
Please apply by email to show contact info