We're looking for experienced restaurant managers to join our team.
QR Code Link to This Post
Text “mgr” to show contact info
to schedule an interview.
We are not listing our business on Craigslist because we don't want people walking in without a scheduled interview. After you text us we will send you all of the details on our restaurant!
Please be prepared to answer the following questions:
1. What's the most important skillset a good manager must possess?
2. What factors do you consider in setting your weekly staff schedule?
3. How can one help improve a restaurant's bottom line?
Here I am trying to understand if they understand the flexible costs vs fixed costs and what they can do about flexible costs to keep them under control or increase side purchases to help lower food costs to balance in labor costs and vice versa.
4. Equipment breakdowns are a huge expense in the restaurant industry. What steps have you taken to control such costs?
5. How would you ensure a low employee turnover rate at your restaurant?