Aluminum window fix - help needed (St. Catharines, ON)
compensation: Negotiated price
QR Code Link to This Post
Aluminum windows on ground floor are a bit tight to open.
8 sliding windows in total, some slide well, others have issues.
- One glass is to be added. Another glass is to be replaced.
- Need to slide open them, clean and lubricate the tracks.
- One of metal nets is to be patched or replaced.
- During the repair, we would like to wash the windows' internal glass sides.
- If you could please show us how to maintain the windows moving forward, it would be truly appreciated. We shall be there also to wash the glass. Also, we can go to a hardware store to buy glass based on measurements you advise, other supplies.
At this point, we don't plan the windows replacement, just the repair is required now.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers