KIRBY 25 Sail Boat- 1980
QR Code Link to This Post
Great condition, watertight
All equipt ready for racing or cruising including
- competitive racing sails dacron main, 2 x #1 kevlar genoa, 1 x #3 dacron genoa, 0.75 oz spinnaker, 1.5 oz heavy weather spinnaker.
- cruising sails include extra main, #1 and #2 genoas and full spinnaker
- new Mercury 3.5 HP outboard motor; spare 4.0 HP Evinrude with portable stand.
- heavy duty dual axle trailer, 6 pads + bow; Kevlar straps for traveling.
- extra rudder blade, Danforth anchor, portable head, cushions for 4 bunks; speed gauge, VHF radio.
- main bulkhead replaced Jan 2017, sump replaced resetting keel boats, Aug 2009.
- centre keel lifting frame and 2 x kevlar lifting straps